Re: virus: terraforming mars

From: Jei (jei@cc.hut.fi)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 18:49:01 MST

    Well, let's hope so, but I haven't read anywhere that his promises
    would have actually been worth much anything. Ref: the aids programs
    in Africa, etc.. he promised billions with a big media show, and the
    works. He didn't really give 'em anything, or just gave them some peanuts.
    It's more of a pattern with everything he's done, and I think this Mars
    and Moon thing is the same. Unless somebody proves they're filled with
    pure refined oil and figures how we can ship it to Earth at competitive
    prices, we're not really going to see much anything happening.

    And I don't think he's going to be banished from the office.
    The new digital voting system sees to it, if nothing else will.
    All bet's are in his favor, and I for one bet that he's going
    to be around and leading U.S. much longer than many of us think.

    I'll post a separate e-mail titled "paranoid shift" that pretty
    much explains why this is so. ;-)

    // Jei