Re: virus: terraforming mars

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 19:59:09 MST

    ...oh right Walter, like we cant see right through your self-centered
    aspirations of amateur astronomy. And by the way, until i see a "Walter"
    candy bar on the market, i respectfully demand that you re-ass-ess what you
    call an uninteresting rock.

    ...while were at it, i think maybe we should send a "walter rover" down to
    tulsa to open up a can of whup-ass on your little "pharmaceutical"
    operation. followed up by a personal visit from the Bush-dawg hisself' to
    give you some personal lovin' only a Yale cheerleader could offer up.

    your friend;

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".