Re: virus: TEOTD (thought experiment of the day)

From: RANDY WICKER (rhwicker@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 21:40:21 MST

    I'd alert the Secret Service to the fact that Oswald was going to shoot
    President Kennedy from the Dallas Book Depository in 1963.
    That would prevent our involvement in Vietnam which would have prevented
    Nixon from winning in 1968. Stopping that creep with his gun would have
    changed history and saved thousands of lives.