Re:virus: sebby's g/f betrays him!!!

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 04:19:06 MST

    ...thanks miss kristy for your faith ; ) actually, case in point...we got
    home, and about a week later she drives about 2hrs south to visit him and go
    to some school outing with him...comes home with him and what does he
    do????...he leaves to go hang out with his friends. so she hangs out with
    grandma and goes shopping etc. === but the point is; i was correct in my
    assumption that he doesnt really give a shit about 'hanging out' with her
    ect...they are painfully spoiled children. i believe i made the right call,
    and now i am even more certain of it. i would even go so far as to say they
    are down right rude often-times. anyhow.... i hope you are well miss
    kristy:) i finally figured out that your message was YOU!! i couldnt hear
    your name quite clearly, so forgive me if my return message was somewhat
    stranger-like :)

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".