Re:virus: sebby's g/f betrays him!!!

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 04:26:09 MST

    ....thanks for the note dear jake. and i must say, from what ive
    experienced chickiewise, american women are the absolute worst deal going as
    far as cost+compromise+inflexibility+dimwittedness+trustworthyness vs.
    demands upon you. i'll give you an example....an american guy can go to
    brazil, meet a rather brilliant and sexy professional chick who will
    consider you a relative godsend even at your most moderate degree of manners
    and treatment due to the rather shitty way in which brasilian men treat the
    women there...essentially because american women are on the other end of the
    spectrum...meaning that they are basically the most spoiled and empowered
    females on the planet.

    ...the systems are alien, but they work well enough to create a happy
    situation between the relatively abused brazilian chick and the relatively
    abused american guy. clearly brazil is not the only country where the
    worlds most abused men might find stunning relief, so look around and take
    american gals with a grain of salt in the meantime. trust me on this.

    ...things are going very well with g/f here, but she's not your typical
    american gal. even so, you could find an equal situation in a matter of
    weeks elsewhere. this is the first american gal ive dated in 13 yrs.
    ...well the first decent one ever actually.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".