virus: My Asian wife ...

From: rick (aperick@centurytel.net)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 12:32:31 MST

    Someone wrote: people can always take turns worshiping each other.
    That's fun too.

    #### Well, it all sounds good to me. But MY Japanese wife has never
    developed a taste for being the leader. I suspect that such
    psychological neoteny is not at all confined to Asians, or even to
    females. "Anything that is not a product of the scientific method
    (conservative, rigorous, and quantifiable) is merely a matter of taste."

     --- automated signature -------------------------------------------
    Rick Woolley: Closet nudist*, Certified Scientist Type, Confirmed
    Atheist, radical thinker, notorious f__k-up, late bloomer, and
    self-proclaimed singular authority on the abysmal depths of human
    stupidity.

    * Part time comedian and recovering idealist ... now show me yours :-)
    http://home.centurytel.net/rickw

    "I have learned: there are three things never to discuss with people --
    politics, religion, and the Great Pumpkin." Linus

    Flippancy, sarcasm, violent humor, not avoiding hot-button topics: I try
    very hard to resist all such vices, but I am so weak.