Re:virus: sebby's g/f betrays him!!!

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 14:18:45 MST

    ...yeah, i visited NYC for the first time a few months back...and i wasnt
    impressed. sure the weather stank, but i just couldnt get over the terrible
    traffic, the filth, the fear, and the outrageous prices(that really got me).
      for the money one spends to lead a miserable, desperate, cold and fearful
    life in a stinky den of desperation; you could lead a truly vibrant and
    sweet existence in any number of choice locales world wide.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".