virus: sebby's g/f betrays him!!! (now: living in New York City)

From: Gabrielle (gccnyc@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 14:32:21 MST

    --- Dr Sebby <drsebby@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > impressed. sure the weather stank, but i just
    > couldnt get over the terrible traffic,

    Well, here's the thing about that - public
    transportation is the way to go. I like not owning a
    car, so that limits the cities I can live in.

    > and the outrageous prices(that really got me).

    I guess I'm used to them, because I don't notice!
    Except for rent - that is one huge rip-off. However,
    I'm also getting a salary beyond any I thought I could
    get.

    I look at it this way: In Los Angeles I was paying
    just over half of the rent I'm paying now. But I am
    making more than twice the salary I was making there.

    So I'm winning in the end by being here.

    > for the money one spends to lead a miserable,
    > desperate, cold and fearful life

    It's not all like that! I'm not miserable - I'm
    actually the happiest I've ever been in my life
    (though I am not saying that is BECAUSE of living here
    - I'm just saying it's occurring WHILE I'm living
    here), I'm not desperate, and not fearful. Cold, yes.
     Down to my bones.

    What makes me desperate and fearful is living in
    poverty. Which I did all of my life until I moved
    here.

    There's a plan to save up money and get the hell out
    of here. But meanwhile I am enjoying the fruits of
    the city.