Re: virus: What's your law?

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 22:53:59 MST

    Pleasure and happiness are often confused by journalists and science news writers.

    In sociology and psychology, pleasure and happiness are tracked separately.

    I assure you, they are not correlated whatsoever.

    Someone who experiences a great deal of pleasure may never be happy. Someone who has had very few pleasurable experiences may be.

    From what I've read, the best things a person can do to be happy is to:

    - live with other people...the more the better.
    - take classes in things

    And in my opinion:
    - talk to strangers...
    - cook for other people