Re: virus: What's your law?

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 23:04:49 MST

    I read a new scientist article on happiness.

    I admit that there may be a genetic component to being inclined to happiness.

    I know from my experience that profoundly and chronically unhappy people can become happy... and sustainably so...in one instant of personal decision and without any major life changes.

    All you need to be happy is to reverse the have-do-be life philosophy...