virus: Suffer for your beliefs

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan@limbicnutrition.com)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 14:11:01 MST

    On Saturday night I asked the host of a party I was attending where his
    beautiful South African girlfriend was (this girl is stunning). He said
    "Oh Johnny, we broke up two months ago." I apologized for the gaffe and
    asked what had happened.

    When he told me I nearly laughed out loud involuntarily.

    Turns out she is a Born again Christian and could not continue a
    relationship with a man who...get this...believed in Evolution.

    Poor sod. I had no council for him except a variation on "good
    riddance". This brought to mind several ironies about how this girl had
    already massively narrowed her breeding options (and influenced human
    evolution) because of her memes.

    Thought you folks might share my resigned amusement.

    Regards

    Jonathan