Re: virus: Responsibility

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 07:32:17 MST

    Ah. True accountability ... when held to onesself...

    All too often in our society is heard the phras “we will hold the evildoers accountable for their actions”

    So I prefer the focus on being responsible.. Being the cause in the matter of ones's life, one's society, etc.

    Responsibility, once taken... is then appropriately coupled with accountability.

    You can be responsible without having accountability. But you cannot have accountability without being responsibile.