Re: virus: Nader.

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 08:30:23 MST

    The question is whether choosing between two rich yale classmates who are equally talented washington pimps offers any opportunity for progress.

    Will Kerry take a stand for progress? Or will he continue to do things like help slash FDA regulations to allow more mercury in tuna? (Heinz owns Star-Kist)