Re: virus: Bush Policies Leading to Destruction of Earth According to Pentagon

From: Eva-Lise Carlstrom (evalise@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 17:20:05 MST

    --- Erik Aronesty <erik@zoneedit.com> wrote:
    > The more trials a nation is put through, the more
    > resiliant and powerful its people become.

    Or they are left crippled, starving, and vulnerable to
    attack from both within and without.

    > Africans will eventually become immune to AIDS,
    > possibly developing a third vector of immunity.
    >
    > Chinese are devloping immense resistance to
    > brainwashing techniques, drought and pesticides.

    Also, successful brainwashing doesn't kill the
    brainwashee, which makes it less likely that
    resistance will evolve. In fact, those who resist
    brainwashing may be *more* likely to be killed.

    > People in the US and Europe will grow even fatter,
    > lazier, and less motivated.
    >
    > Biowarfare with further cull the populations,
    > weeding out people without natural resistances to
    > various agents.
    >
    > High tech weapons will be fought against with
    > low-tech wiles, superior training, and dedication.
    > We will enter into a “new age of the Samurai”, where
    > a few powerful individuals will be able to hold off
    > legions of mind-controlled warriors.

    That which does not kill me...
    ...leaves me maimed.

    --Eva