virus: Re:Nader.

From: ElvenSage (elvensage@chaosrealms.org)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 23:04:45 MST

         It's kind of funny how it works. The people who I think would be the best presidents, are the people who have no chance in hell. I personally do not like Kerry, although he is better then the chimp in office, I believe. I see that same kind of corporate corruption in Kerry... there are a few things about him that just doesn't sit right with me. Dean would have been the better choice, but he has no chance. Dean seems to be more honest and down to earth IMHO.

         We definatately need some change in our current government and the realm of politics. It seems like even if Kerry gets elected we'll still be sinking into a hole, although, we would not be sinking as fast as we would if Bush was relected. Even worse, it seems like a chance of a revolution is next to nil. Every group pushing for changes in the right direction seems to be bashed by the media, and made out to be a bunch of crazy lunitics. (Note for clarification: PETA = Lunitics) When people see people protesting on the news, they don't think, "Wow, these peopel are passionate about this. Maybe they have good reason..." and acually think about what is going on. No, instead they normally seem to think, "What a bunch of crazy non-caring, non-patriotic retards!" Hopefully this is something that is changable, but it doesnt look promising in the least.

    ----
    This message was posted by ElvenSage to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=29959>