virus: Re:Virus Vacation?

From: Zloduska (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 01:21:43 MST

    Elven,

    I'm pretty sure I could manage the weekend of the 25th-27th of June as for my schedule, however the main issue for us (me and Tywick) is having enough money for another trip after a rather long one. I'll request off that Sunday right away, and I'm pretty certain I'll get it, but still need to wait and see what the future holds financially. If I had an approximate total cost of the trip, I would be easier to plan ahead. So will you or someone else volunteer to look into cheap flights and accomodations for the weekend?

    And will Mermaid be back in the US by then?

    Who else is planning on going?

    And David: Do you think we ought to have a separate sub-forum for Virian meetings/trips/parties/etc? Please? There seems to be a lot of travel plans coming up lately. I'd be nice to keep the threads organized.

    ----
    This message was posted by Zloduska to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=29953>