virus: Re:London visitation

From: Zloduska (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 01:28:38 MST

    Senor Limbic,

    You can find the other thread on the BBS under the Regional/London/ category, and you need to be logged in to view it. As for our plans...

    Unfortunately we won't be spending the night, just a several-hour layover on our way to Prague. The flight schedule is as follows: ETA in London airport = 11:05am, Monday May 24th; ETD from London airport = 6:10pm. Which hopefully will give us an opportunity to at least have lunch and a drink with you guys and visit for a couple hours?

    ----
    This message was posted by Zloduska to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=29966>