RE: RE virus: More bush democracy

From: Jei (jei@cc.hut.fi)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 12:48:50 MST

    One can only explain it with that American's just hate the freedoms
    that Iraqi's, Afghanis, Venezuelans and Haiti's used to have.

    Why do they hate them so? - Simply because they don't have them.
    Their government looks after the pockets of their corporate elites.
    Not the little people. This is what incites hatred in americans to
    such an extent that they make war upon the free countries of the world.