Re: RE virus: More bush democracy

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 12:50:49 MST

    Exactly, we have a habit of propping up dictators - like Saddam or Khomeini. Our foreign policy reflects our wallets, not our ideals.We sanction and economicly ruin countries that elect leaders that disagree with us economically - regardless of how they came into power.

    Sweden, Switzerland and Costa Rica seem to be strong on democracy and press freedom.

    Our “quasi democratic republic” ranks poorly when it comes to censorship and civil rights.