RE: RE virus: More bush democracy

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 03:58:28 MST

    Keith Henson
    Sent: 04 March 2004 08:25 AM

    http://www.glocom.org/opinions/essays/20040301_tsurumi_president/

    [Blunderov]
    Thanks for the link. A riveting quote;
    "At Harvard Business School, thirty years ago, George Bush was a student
    of mine. I still vividly remember him. In my class, he declared that
    "people are poor because they are lazy."

    One can only suppose that Bush and his cronies must have been working
    non-stop since birth, without breaks for meals or sleep, in order to get
    a rich as they are.

    I'm surprised that they can find any time to play golf at all.
    Best Regards