RE: RE virus: More bush democracy

From: Jei (jei@cc.hut.fi)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 10:07:20 MST

    Nah, I'm not serious. It's just applying reverse-logic
    on the statements of US government representatives.

    However, it's true that the little people have gotten the
    shorter end of the stick when it comes to privatization.

    Oh, add Cuba to the list of countries to be toppled.
    They will do a lot better without the US embargo when it's
    done, but they could do so already, it doesn't depend on
    their government but on the US government's will.

    // Jei