RE: RE virus: More bush democracy

From: Jei (jei@cc.hut.fi)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 10:17:54 MST

    Too many unclear definitions to answer that, but for example
    if you mean losing our ozone layer and global warming, and
    you attribute it's cause to that group, then in a sense, no.

    It's just a question of belief.

    Now humor me in return,

    Are there any people or nations on earth whose problems you would see
    are caused by americans?

    What nations do you see as causing problems for the americans and why?