Re:virus: NYC on Friday, March 5

From: David Andrew (dave_is_brewing@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 13:40:20 MST

    hello, i'm at my youth hostel umm 119 45th st, as i have been everywhere so
    i will probably turn up if i can afford a cab fare. i found a place to break
    certain federal laws, but meh. does anyone want to go to the new york comedy
    club on 24th st. cos well we have free tickets.
    i'llk try and make it.
    Kid-A

    >From: "David Lucifer" <david@lucifer.com>
    >To: virus@lucifer.com
    >Subject: Re:virus: NYC on Friday, March 5
    >Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 05:58:05 -0700
    >
    >We are meeting at the Tea Lounge at 837 Union Street, Brooklyn at 7pm
    >tomorrow (Friday) before heading over to Howard Bloom's place. Kid-A, where
    >are you?! Please contact someone.
    >
    >map to the Tea Lounge>> http://tinyurl.com/24tr4
    >

    >----
    >This message was posted by David Lucifer to the Virus 2004 board on Church
    >of Virus BBS.
    ><http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=29955>
    >---
    >To unsubscribe from the Virus list go to
    ><http://www.lucifer.com/cgi-bin/virus-l>

    Hmmm.....PUB!