RE: RE virus:The Homosexual Agenda

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 05:14:18 MST

    [Blunderov]
    From the same friend who sent me 'Control Towers'.
    Best Regards
    <q>
    The Homosexual Agenda

    Many of you have heard Dr. Laura, Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, and
    others speak of the Homosexual Agenda," but no one has ever seen a copy
    of it. Since they are all so concerned about the "Homosexual Agenda",
    I thought it might be helpful to have a copy - so I asked a friend of
    mine, who recently obtained a copy of the "Homosexual Agenda" directly
    from the Head Homosexual, if he would send me a copy. He did and now I
    am sharing it with all of you. I certainly hope it will assist you so
    that you will be prepared.....

    The Homosexual Agenda

    6:00 am Gym

    8:00 am Breakfast (oatmeal, egg whites and mimosas)

    9:00 am Hair appointment

    10:00 am Shopping (preferably at Nordstrom's or Saks)

    12:00 pm Brunch

    2:00 pm (1) assume complete control of the U.S. Federal, state, and
    local governments, as well as all other forms of world government; (2)
    destroy all healthy marriages; (3) replace all school counselors in
    grades K-12 with agents from Colombian and Jamaican drug cartels; (4)
    bulldoze all houses of worship;(5) secure total control of the INTERNET
    and all mass media; (6) be fabulous

    2:30 pm Mud mask and forty winks of beauty rest to prevent facial
    wrinkles from the stress of world conquest

    4:00 pm Cocktails

    6:00 pm Light Dinner (soup, salad with romaine, radicchio, arugula, and
    balsamic vinaigrette dressing, and Pouilly Fuisse)

    8:00 pm Theatre

    10:30 pm "Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight!"
    </q>