RE: virus: Analysis: TERROR OF TORTURE IN CUBA CAMP

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 06:07:43 MST

    What *exactly* are you protesting about? I am unclear about this - Would
    you like to see more traditional torture? Are you against interrogating
    enemy soldiers and terrorists?

    What are you and your 3000 co-demonstrators suggesting is changed? Would you
    like to call off the war? I am not sure Mr Bin Laden (RIP) is alive to call
    of his dogs of Jihad. Looks like a fight or surrender kind of situation and
    I personally have a selfish motive for wanting to fight on: I have a
    fondness for women with clitorises and I enjoy pork sausages - Boerwors. Not
    that I want to go on, but I also enjoy alcohol, freedom of speech, voting
    for my representative, freedom of conscience, err pork (yes, I really love
    it) and I believe in evolution too. Speaking of belief, believe it or not,
    I like dancing once or twice a year too.

    Dhimmis Don't Dance.

    Keep up the protests. Keep exercising those legitimate tools of democratic
    persuasion. We are up against people who blow up trains to swing elections.
    I am with old Georgie boy and the brawlers. Wishing me luck?

    JD