RE: virus: Analysis: TERROR OF TORTURE IN CUBA CAMP

From: b pander (uisgebeata@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 07:17:46 MST

    Well I don't think any of the CoV(being rationalists) are against the right
    for women to have clitorisses, or de right to get totaly pissed/drunk or to
    eat pork. But there are probabely members of CoV against torturing. Some
    people don't understand that you can like freedom and civil rights so much
    that you think it should be possible for all people in the world and evry
    one deserves a fair trail no mather what crime they are acused of, no man is
    guilty until proved.
    My mum always told me that good people do good things people breaking laws
    are mostley not good. And my dad, for who I think is also pretty wise, told
    me that if I want other people to act nice and yust to me i should treat
    them nice and yust also. When they act bad I should not act as bad as them
    but make them see why my way is better.

    Ok and what has this to do with USA policy?

    The USA is breaking or not even signing realy a lot international treaties
    which support human rights, fair trade, war justice, ecological treaties and
    so on It in fact did not pay the UN for a long time(I don't have resent
    figures). I think that when you(USA) are trying to be not only the
    millitairy and economical leader of the world but also the moral leader of
    the world, you should first take a look at yourselves. USA is trying to be
    the moral leader of the world, by establising democracy in afganistan and
    iraq.
    But an USA citizens with a bit of knowledge of world politics or one who
    traveled can easely conlude that the usa is not the moral leader of the
    world... It's not the most free country in the world(exept for busines) it
    is not the most democratic country in the world. It has not the most just
    system of justice in the world and last thing they are not treating other
    country's as grown ups. I don't think I need to give examples but If one
    asks I can give them on a later point in time.
    I don't know how to fight the jihadi but I know that the way the USA is
    doing it is definitly not the way. I more or less like the idea of the USA
    being the police man of the world but i realy hate the idea that they also
    want to be the judge and jury.

    U. Beata