RE: virus: The shape of things to come?

From: b pander (uisgebeata@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 07:40:10 MST

    one question...
    where were the happy maases in pakistan, iran and palistine now? After the
    terrorism of 9-11 happy people were cheering all over the world that the USA
    finaly got what they deserved. Of course I don't degree with them... Does
    any US citizen understand why they are not cheering now? Why the normal
    people in most muslim country now condem these actions though they condemed
    the support of spain tho the war on iraq? Ofcourse there are some people
    happy about the train bombing but not half as glad as they where after the
    9-11 actions and not half as manny people.

    U. beata