virus: general excuse for my bad english

From: Uisge Beata (uisgebeata@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 10:05:07 MST

    Sometimes when I am tired my writing and spelling is verry bad i have a
    special sort of dyslectic bad spelling syndrome. Especialy in english
    becouse it's not the languige i use most. which are in fact frysian and
    dutch. This ofcourse no CoV discusion but I know some people are realy
    iritated by bad spelling so I wanted you to know I sometimes just don't see
    spelling mistakes and I make them realy easy. Most of the other mental
    capabilities have been tested above normal values so even for me it's
    strange that though I know the rules I some times just can't use them.
    Brains and neurons are strange but ever fasinating things aren't they?

    greetz

    B.pander aka Uisge Beata