Re: virus: The shape of things to come?

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 13:06:17 MST

    Re:Re:Re:Re:Re: virus: The shape of things to come?

    Hey Jonathan buddy---

    I don't know much about "The shape of things to come".

    Too many variables. ;-'>

    However, I have some ideas on possible "shapes of things that might be right now".

    http://www.walterwatts.com/images/universe%20shape.pdf

    Your friend,
    Walter

    --