Re: virus: we spend an inordinate amount of time on ?

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 21:31:13 MST

    The same has happened with many other lists, including wta-talk.

    I used to fight it and tell people to stay on topic, but I've come to accept that perhaps there's a wisdom in the group mind.

    I've also noticed that Nature magazine, a respected science journal, bashes the Bush administration in many issues.