virus: we spend an inordinate amount of time on ?

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 15:32:37 MST

    Is it just my imagination, or didn't we (CoV) used to spend a lot more
    time on subjects like science, history of science, separating
    pseudo-science from empirical science, evolutionary biology, genetics,
    astronomy, astrophysics, cosmology, written history, ancient history,
    biochemistry, complexity theory, memetics, etc.?

    Nowadays, it seems like we spend an inordinate amount of time on
    SUBJECTIVE, GEOPOLITICAL FU*KING HORSESH*T!!!!

    I think (duh) it changed around 9/11/2001.

    Walter

    PS1 --FYI - IMHO---The current US whitehouse administration are the
    sleaziest bunch of comrades I've ever seen in that building.

    I much preferred the love-juice sprayin previous administration, except
    for his NAFTA support.

    PS2 --I just had to get that highly subjective opinion in. And no, I'm
    not looking for a debate. It's just my fu*king opinion and I could be
    wrong (copyright 2004--Dennis Miller)

    --
    Walter Watts
    Tulsa Network Solutions, Inc.