Re:virus: we spend an inordinate amount of time on ?

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 09:53:17 MST

    [Walter]
    Is it just my imagination, or didn't we (CoV) used to spend a lot more time on subjects like science, history of science, separating pseudo-science from empirical science, evolutionary biology, genetics, astronomy, astrophysics, cosmology, written history, ancient history, biochemistry, complexity theory, memetics, etc.?

    Nowadays, it seems like we spend an inordinate amount of time on SUBJECTIVE, GEOPOLITICAL FU*KING HORSESH*T!!!!

    I think (duh) it changed around 9/11/2001.

    [rhinoceros]
    Ah, but don't forget we are only human. This old poem shows how it is... somehow.

    http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=27189

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30041>