RE: virus: Diamond star

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 06:51:15 MST

    ....rhino, i claimed that star as my own very recently. but now that the
    "Sebby Star"(tm) is on the open market, i might be able to offer you a
    one-time deal for its purchase. it will be priced at a small fraction of
    todays market value i assure you. if you know anyone, please let me know.
    otherwise it will go on Ebay and you'll have acted to late.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".