Re:virus: idea i think drsebby might like-"Courage...and use slight of hand to win the game".

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 10:18:12 MST

    [DrSebby]
    ...the better option of course would be to pull out of the entire region, slowly wean ourselves through technology of their oil (venezuela and texas etc. still has it) ban anyone EVER having visited one of those countries from entering the USA(like they do with israel), and put a total embargo...cultural, economic, etc. on islamic nations or those with officially recognized populations, and allow police to check citizenship/visa status for any stop for a period of years...and just forget about them and their world of crap. lets face it, their values are currently too alien to ours to pretend friendship is really an option. give them a century and check up on them again.

    [rhinoceros]
    Heh, Sebby, I was reading something else of yours the other day:

    "...i think i could run Haiti. i could turn that country around completely."

    I wonder if you have worked out an equally detailed solution for them as well. :P

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30053>