virus: idea i think drsebby might like-"Courage...and use slight of hand to win the game".

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 16:55:10 MST

    Here's an idea I think DrSebby might like.....you know, "Courage...and
    shuffle the cards".

    First, pull all foreign citizens out of Iraq.

    Second, tell them, but not really mean it, that if they can't build a
    globally peaceable government in say, 3 years, we will nuke Baghdad.

    na, na, na, na, na

    Walter
    "Courage...and use slight of hand to win the game".

    --
    Walter Watts
    Tulsa Network Solutions, Inc.