virus: WW's last post of the day

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 15:58:54 MST

    WW's last post of the day (taken in the spirit of Condoleezza Rice on
    "Meet the Press" last Sunday when she said she would testify, but not
    under oath, before the senate committee investigating the bait and
    switch war reasons.)

    What does that mean: "testify, but not under oath"? Jeeeezzzzzuuuussss!

    Anyway, here's the post:

    The guitar player that solo's mid-tune in the following song is Terry
    Kath (now deceased) from the great rock band of the late 60's--early
    70's called Chicago. They opened for Jimi Hendrix a few times, and
    Hendrix himself once said about Kath "that dude can play".

    PS--If you have the occasional talk with Mary Jane, you might want to
    call her up right before you listen to this.

    PS2--I haven't spoken with Mary Jane in many moons, and Kath's guitar
    playing still buckles my knees. Enjoy.

    http://www.walterwatts.com/images/aire.mp3

    Walter

    --