Re: virus: we spend an inordinate amount of time on ?

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 05:45:56 MST

    ...the CoV entertains all...and endures all. if it is something that will
    pass, we will be there after it passes. if it pauses in passing, we shall
    bide our time as we have done before. the CoV bends like the willow, not
    like the oak. patience with your thoughts. even if you fail in this
    endeavor, the CoV shall not.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".