virus: God doesn't play dice with the universe

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 09:41:22 MST

    When Einstein said "God doesn't play dice with the universe", he was
    wrong.

    Not only does he (nature) play dice, he's a compulsive gambler.

    He likes to throw shit up against the wall and see what sticks.

    I think it's part of our job here at CoV to analyze the fecal patterns
    on the wall.

    Kinda like modern-day, scientific tea leave readers.

    Walter

    --
    Walter Watts
    Tulsa Network Solutions, Inc.