Re:virus: idea i think drsebby might like-"Courage...and use slight of hand to win the game".

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 01:21:29 MST

    ....yeah i know my supposed "solution" is absurd and foolish...i was merely
    entertaining my emotions for a minute or so on a bottle of wine.

    ...to ruin the fun, i freely confess that the situation is soooo complex,
    and with few solutions that dont cause equal harm as help. i am in no way
    one to offer a solution. it would take me oodles of in depth research and
    even then, i would be missing out on most of the really juicy portions of
    the story. in all likelyhood, it might have even been the wisest thing to
    turn the other cheek to 9-11. of course then there is the major issue of
    who are the players, what are they playing for, and how far are they willing
    to go (on all sides).

    ...so, i dont have the capacity to make accurate statements to this end...so
    i will have to just shut up about that which i dont really understand.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".