virus: Google, Bin Laden's Capture and Blowjobs

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 14:09:56 MST

    Damn Google has some hardware:
    "Results 1 - 10 of about 4,960,000. Search took 0.30 seconds"

    I propose the reason we don't have Bin Laden in captivity now is that
    Clinton was so distracted being impeached by congress for a blowjob when
    they knew EXACTLY where Bin Laden was in real-time (see url) that
    Clinton didn't have the time to go get him.
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/03/17/predator.video/

    Walter

    --
    Walter Watts