Re: virus: could we get it off of our CoV chat server

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 02:36:36 MST

    [Walter]
    Thanks, rhino. I wish I had read this 4 hours earlier and I wouldn't
    have wasted 3.5 hours on Trillian ;-> What a giant hairball!

    I really like the VIRC. It's like a tighter, simpler, leaner mIRC
    without malware problems.

    [rhinoceros]
    In fact VIRC (http://www.visualirc.net) was Hermit's suggestion, and it
    was the first one I ever used and the only one I ever needed.

    Lately the more techie guys in #virus suggest another program called
    HydraIRC (http://www.hydrairc.com/). So, if you feel lucky you may want
    to learn a fifth one :P