RE: virus: could we get it off of our CoV chat server

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 20:10:13 MST

    ...as it turns out i DID have a virus!!! something called "Duster_a" or
    some such thing. it's been cleaned. not sure if it was responsible for
    anything, but i'm hoping not. it didnt have much effect on my end anyways.
    i can credit Kazaa and a certain screenwriting program for it....though i
    might add that the program works wonderfully.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".