RE: virus: Bank Operates Without Interest

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 10:46:53 MST

    Jonathan Davis
    Sent: 26 March 2004 05:13 PM
    <snip>
    On a separate matter. Do you know where I can get some pictures of
    Johannesburg? I am trying to either find a website or image gallery with
    contemporary pictures of Johannesburg (street scenes, panoramas) or
    maybe an
    online book shop which sells photographic books from South Africa (e.g.
    Day
    in the Life of South Africa or South Africa In Pictures).

    Incidentally, we here in the UK are about to be blessed with our very
    own
    South African TV channel - New South Africa TV. Here is the website:
    http://www.nsat.tv/ .

    Is this enough to lure you over to live with we exiles in the UK? :-)
    </snip>

    [Blunderov] I can look for pictures of Johannesburg for you but I don't
    know of an online source offhand. I do have one photograph of a
    Johannesburg dawn skyline posted under the portfolio 'John Jurgens' at
    photo.net which you are welcome to download if you like. There are one
    or two other pictures there that have an indigenous flavour too. Feel
    free. In the meantime I'll keep an eye open.

    Thanks for the invitation to join the expats in London. We were
    considering it at one point but the weather in the UK...seriously
    though, the logistics were too daunting.

    Best regards