virus: A Virian Must-See

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 11:15:06 MST

    The eternal sunshine of the spotless mind addresses and explores concepts of conciousness, meaning, memes, biotech, and relationships. It is quintissentially Virian.

    Warning: you really have to pay attention. Some people I told to go see this said they got “lost”.

    The characters, I agree are a bit strong. But the conceptual exploration of the mind is what stands out and is what's worth it.