RE: virus: Lost in Translation

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 16:48:45 MST

    [Mermaid] I simply walked out somewhere during the middle of the movie...

    [Blunderov] Well, the response has been quite varied, somewhat to my surprise. But then any serious attempt at art has to be a bit edgy I suspect. Better to have some hate it and some love it than to have everyone say it was just OK?

    [rhinoceros] It is also a factor where you walk out to...

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30060>