RE: virus: Parmenides and the problem of abstract and concrete.

From: Joe Dees (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 03:25:39 MST

    It all began when it seemed like that rancid pile of putrid pond scum was being invited back here, immediately after I agreed to return. I wanted to impress upon the people here with crystalline clarity that I refuse to sully myself with a list association with someone who would have to rise quantums in my estimation to deserve my contempt, and who, by his own words and actions, fully earned that opinion. I will not bring him up again if no one else does; the last thing I want to do is even soil my brain with thoughts of him.

    Now, on to more positive things (I hope)...

    PS: I will hate your mother too, if it makes you happy (just joking); what I will never do is what that disgusting chunk of eel offal did: describe a woman I've never met as a drooling nutcase who slavers spittle on a screen and has sex with her son. That vile and libelous behavior is beneath me, and, I trust, beneath you, too.

    ----
    This message was posted by Joe Dees to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30091>