RE: virus: Re:That hell-bound train

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 23:43:09 MDT

    ...a very nice post rhino. i would also wager that notions such as these
    are the reason that other intelligent life forms outside of our solar system
    arent to be found galavanting around in little star-trek style space ships
    for more than say 500 yrs or so in their species lifetime. what will we do
    when we control everything? even if we cant actually do something, we will
    be able to convince our brains that we have. once we completely master
    biology and most of physics, what will we do? will sport and competition
    still remain? it's a very interesting question. will a species-wide apathy
    kick in when we finally fit the last important peices to the grand jigsaw
    puzzle together? what would be left? "death moment energy physics(tm)"?

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".