Re: virus: Re:That hell-bound train

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 16:48:58 MDT

    Do our neurons struggle with each other?

    In utero, yes.

    But not so much after.

    Humanity, itself, is a collection of intelligent, networked organisms... just like the cells in our brain.

    As a “superorganism”, humanity struggles against the forces of entropy and of internal stagnation.

    There is not need for physical conflict among individuals in order to develop the superorganism.

    The universe, itself, will provide ample struggle for humanity.