RE: virus: Don't open that "Fax message"

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 21:26:57 MDT

    ...funny thing, 15yrs ago we tended to assume things were pretty much as
    advertised. nowadays, if you dont assume things are spam, scam or virus
    first and foremost, youre in for a lot of wasted time and money. of course
    i didnt open the fax. if it had been from you there would have been a very
    "rhinocerous smelling" intro message that wouldve made sense. this sort of
    thing is my password these days.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".