RE: virus: Transhuman (Body work)

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 23:06:12 MDT

    [Bill MacKinnon]
    <snip>
    I like people to look their best, but to much cutting is usually a sign of
    other problems.
    <snip>

    [Kalkor]
    Can you support this statement?

    Maybe from another perspective, it's more "brave".

    When I hear people say "x is crazy because they want to change themselves to
    look better" regardless of the tools used, I have an overwhelming urge to
    assume that it's really just a case of the pot calling the kettle jealous.

    Kalkor